[x3d-public] prototype expanded gears.json works in Cobweb with X3D JSON Loader

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 02:02:19 PDT 2016

Attached!  Still needs work on Script node for X3DOM, I guess.  Could be the CDATA issue or some such.

If someone could independently work in JavaScript on processing JSON Script nodes from my Prototype Expanded files to get them working in X3DOM, that would be cool.  I can get you started, but it still needs a lot of work!  I have several prototype expanded test files with scripts I could pass your way!  I am currently using Cobweb for many of my tests, but I don’t have Inline JSON working with Cobweb yet. You probably don’t even need my expanded files, just start working with my X3D JSON Loader and JSON files with Script objects in them!

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10