[x3d-public] U.S. Navy Faces $596M Infringement Suit Over VirtualReality Software

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 20 16:24:43 PDT 2016

why would i say ridiculous to predict. Whatever, those folks could
have developed nps xj3D. Must be Instantly Fast Deployment to an
Unknown Set that will, of course, handle distribution and security all
by itself, thankYou and goodnight. History shows that a payed-for
upgrade from free tends to spread in a coordinated environment. If
clones are connected to our loyal servant WWW, then paid-for access
can possibly be controlled. If passed into specially connected hives,
then the things can propagate for need or recreation, especially if a
tool is important in simulations and wants to be everywhere.
Somebody missed their chance to try for application of a basic custom
config quantity discount based on windfall to make it easier and more
fun. Half-a-Million customers at the drop of a hat:)

Then, maybe, the time will come when the users say Hey, we should be
paying for this stuff, so it's easier to keeptfuptodate and have all
features. That sorts out the real users from those that had no choice
but to get the thing stuffed into their box. Somebody starts making
questions and sooner or later the contraband appears. Such further
relief as the Court seems just and proper. Shows that Yes, stuff is
moving Fast in GEO. Let's be sure to continue the fine work in
advancing geo through our x3d standards-track.

All Best,
Joe

.