[x3d-public] Fill in what support there is for ShaderPartTessellation control and Tessellation evaluation shaders

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 22:25:21 PDT 2016

Can you have geometry which is circles in a shader?  I am not really sure.  Yes, your input could be circles.   I guess what I’m pointing at is a higher level description of your tessellation which could be implemented as an Open GL 4 tessellation shader—behind the scenes, so it could be implemented in either Open GL 4 or WebGL.  I have no experience with LOD, but your idea seems reasonable.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gerallt Franke