[x3d-public] Using prototype expander on H-Anim figures. Debugging.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 03:54:22 PDT 2016

I have started work on NancyPrototypes.json in the Prototype Expander.  I was able to get all the DEFs and ROUTEs hooked up I think (I am not sure about the USEs yet).  So I have some data which could be debugged to tell me more information about what I am doing wrong.  For example, I may be copying default values or any value to too many places or I may be missing critical USEs.  The animation isn’t correct yet, so if you have any insight about that, let me know.

Included are the orginal and expanded X3D XML.  The expanded file is NancyExpanded.x3d.  Thanks, John

There is no scripting in these files, to my knowledge.

Insight into why the text doesn’t show in X3DOM would be appreciated!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10