[x3d-public] Advancements in X3D JSON Loader

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 19:03:42 PDT 2016

X3D JSON Loader has advanced!  The newest addition is EXI for JSON from Siemens under an MIT License.  You can click on
“here” above the JSON and see your JSON translated to EXI, and then click the “here” above the EXI, and translate back to JSON.   I downloaded code from exificient.js and installed it on my system.  To see the demo, go to

http://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/index2.html

You can select JSON files that have no ‘/’ or paste your own.  Note that external prototypes won’t work on this system

Repository is here:

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD

Sent from Mail for Windows 10