[x3d-public] Showcase Video was Minutes of the X3D WG Meeting 1st June 2016

doug sanden highaspirations at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 05:53:03 PDT 2016

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An X3D player showcase video lasting 60 seconds should be generated, compiled from the best YouTube clips from authors. The video could be publicized both on web site and at conference. It would be consistent with FF video message of many players with wide content. It would be made available to members by putting on YouTube, with the flag set to public but not advertised. Then the link would be sent to members.

Are video clips still needed?

-Doug

I think for freewrl the SSR server-side rendering would be a bit unique, and best on heavy data, worth a 5 to 10 second cut. I was originally using it for lidar textured buildings in the Rotterdam competition. But that's not my data. Someone would have to approve it for this use.

Old links:
http://www.web3d.org/competition/city-modeling-2015
http://web3d2015.web3d.org/competition.html