[x3d-public] summary of remaining JSON parse errors

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Mar 1 07:06:58 PST 2016

Last night's build went OK.

Found and amended code block (template output-reals) to insert missing 0 after decimal point, before scientific notation (e.g. 1.e2 converted to 1.0e2).

Marked ScriptSyntaxExample.x3d meta information as a test scene.

Many of your error cases in log file were test scenes or archived backups, not working scenes.  I'll keep scrutinizing and pursuing problems in the list.