[x3d-public] summary of remaining JSON parse errors

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Mar 1 17:40:44 PST 2016

Worthy concern, but I probably gave the wrong example.  What about:

	1.e-2 = 1.0e-2 = 0.01

We should respect the author insofar as possible - probably safer to add than subtract.

This makes it clear the result is floating point and not an integer 1 value getting rounded down to 0 value.

As far as handling of values and which equals what, the ISO version of IEEE Floating Point specification governs.