[x3d-public] X3dToJson.xslt warnings

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 23:31:16 PST 2016

>> And the 1280 GeoOrigin USE before DEF ones.
>
> Those scenes are all fixed and checked in, server uploads later today.

As far as I can tell, the .x3d files above are also generating these warnings when run through X3dToJson.xslt (but I forgot to upgrade the stylesheet).

GeoOrigin DEF=ORIGIN warning: wrapped missing "quote marks" around single-string value for MFString @geoSystem='GDC' and be sure to fix source file!
ImageTexture warning: wrapped missing "quote marks" around single-string value for MFString @url='../../images/5/newport29-29.jpg' and be sure to fix source file!
GeoOrigin DEF=ORIGIN warning: wrapped missing "quote marks" around single-string value for MFString @geoSystem='GDC' and be sure to fix source file!
ImageTexture warning: wrapped missing "quote marks" around single-string value for MFString @url='../../images/5/singapore31-21.jpg' and be sure to fix source file!

So more single SFString masquerading as single MFString.  If you can easily regenerate or tidy these .x3d files, it might clear up a lot of warning reporting.

I can probably easily find example files if necessary.

I’ve seen @geoSystem, @url, @child*Url, @family, @string being reported.

If these files are not “official,” should they be included in the examples zips?

The stylesheet failed on this file:

Error on line 865 column 24 of StingerScenario2.x3d:
  SXXP0003: Error reported by XML parser: Attribute name "Ayala" associated with an element
  type "Text" must be followed by the ' = ' character.
Transformation failed: Run-time errors were reported
examples//Savage/Weapons/Missiles/StingerScenario2.x3d

Running validator through all the files now.  report in next message.