[x3d-public] X3D V4.0 beta?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 09:52:09 PDT 2016

Don, I am wondering if adding the class attribute to the JSON schema is a
major effort, that is, more than 5 lines of code.

>> Is this a difficult or major change? Or should I run without a schema
for a while?

> Since the differences are currently minimal, I think you could use the
X3D v3.3 JSON Schema for v4.0 (or other versions) if need be.  However be
sure to carefully label any such v4 scenes as experimental in case some one
belatedly finds them someday with usual expectations of reliability.

brutzman at nps.edu
> Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA
 +1.831.656.2149
http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman