[x3d-public] Volunteer needed, X3D JSON to X3D XML, X3D Canonicalizer, comparison

clement at igonet.fr clement at igonet.fr
Sun Mar 20 10:14:06 PDT 2016

   I thought about unit tests with text output in case of failure.

   If you want mail report and so on in case of failure, I'm also confortable with generation of Junit xml report (from nodejs with mocha, or even from shell), confortable with Jenkins deployment (my main job is DevOps) and Dashboard report (also invested in Q.A. process).

   Would you be ready to use and find founds for a server dedicated for this? A basic ssh access to a debian or centos server is enough. I know well a very good server provider in Canada, cheaper than AWS: https://www.ovh.com/ca/en/

Clément.

clement at igonet.fr