[x3d-public] x3d json schema validation on x3d resources examples results

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 20:39:32 PDT 2016

Don, Roy, you'll have to bring these files into XMLSPY along with the X3D
JSON Schema for validation.  They probably will all pass jslint and json
parse because parse failures are a different ball of wax than schema
validation.   It's comparable to doing and xml parse and an xml schema
validation.  The specific errors are in the results.zip, but I was hoping
xmlspy could give you friendlier error messages, hence the list of files.