[x3d-public] x3d json schema validation on x3d resources examples results

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 20:59:44 PDT 2016

If xmlspy is passing the files, then there's some bug reports to write
against some of the validators and we'll have to get into more detail, so
we can provide feedback to the schema validator authors.  If xmlspy is not
passing the files, then we may have more work to do.  I have already
provided some feedback to the authors, and wouldn't mind providing more if
we can identify the issue and write a test case.  We need to do this
because we need the validators to work in Java and Javascript at least.
Also, this may feedback into improvements on the JSON schema definition
itself.