[x3d-public] id attribute proposal

Yves Piguet yves.piguet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 01:11:22 PDT 2016

On 24 mars 2016, at 04:00, Andreas Plesch wrote:

> Statements such as ROUTE cannot have DEF fields, right ? What other potential DOM elements cannot have a DEF field ?

I guess all elements defined in http://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19776-1/V3.3/Part01/concepts.html and not listed in http://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19776-1/V3.3/Part01/EncodingOfNodes.html :

X3D, head, component, meta, Scene, ProtoDeclare, ProtoBody, ProtoInterface, IS, connect, ExternProtoDeclare, fieldValue, ROUTE, IMPORT, EXPORT.

Yves