[x3d-public] JSON roundtrip validation results

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 18:20:34 PDT 2016

I was able to roundtrip JSON back to XML and compare the canonicalized original with the canonicalized round trip file using an XML -> JSON library for both XML files.  The comparison was done in JavaScript, so there may still be bugs.  The results are here.  Of note, please search for “left file” to see things which weren’t included in the JSON file.  You can probably ignore the containerFields, I’ve been working on generating those from the X3D JSON Loader.  If you search for “right file” you will find the things I’ve added.  There are other differences to, and I need to work on comparing scripts. http://coderextreme.net/diffresults.txt <http://coderextreme.net/diffresults.txt>