[x3d-public] error running X3dToJson.xslt stylesheet in own environment on X3D source forge repository file.

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Mar 27 21:58:05 PDT 2016

OK, got this in the source.

However please note that the file is in the "originals" subdirectory, meaning that is how it was first submitted.  Typically I avoid changes in those files, they are not necessarily expected to work and are retained "as is" as historical record for possible later help if things inadvertently slide sideways.