[x3d-public] COBWEB SUPPORT FOR GOOGLE CHROME

Vincent Marchetti vmarchetti at ameritech.net
Mon Mar 28 03:51:43 PDT 2016

Cobweb on Chrome  is working on Mac OS platform, (Chrome version 49.0.2623.108), but I found I had to enable the flag:
chrome://flags/#enable-javascript-harmony

An example of a X3D CAD component file that uses Cobweb:
http://spri.kshell.com/xt/shape/cbw/tbjbs2xp577k/23323738

The latest Chrome on iOS does not appear to have the latest Javaascript available as a experimental feature, and the Cobweb files
don't open in this browser.

Vince Marchetti