[x3d-public] COBWEB SUPPORT FOR GOOGLE CHROME

Vincent Marchetti vmarchetti at ameritech.net
Mon Mar 28 10:12:11 PDT 2016

Safari as distributed with iOS 9.2.1 does not support Cobweb; X3DOM does work.

Safari v 9.0.3 on Yosemite OS  does not support Cobweb, X3DOM does work. I have not checked for El Capitan (OS successor to Yosemite), but Yves' insight into Webkit's failure so far  to
support required Javascript version makes it seem very unlikely that Safari under El Capitan will currently supports Cobweb.