[x3d-public] Stuck on Inlining JSON--Question for JSON Loader customers

Roy Walmsley roy.walmsley at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 30 02:18:07 PDT 2016

John,

I’m thinking that you would manage Inlines roughly as follows:

1)      You load an HTML page with X3D content as normal, i.e. a DOM Document

2)      When you come across an Inline load it as a DOM DocumentFragment.

3)      Then add the DocumentFragment as a child of the Inline.

4)      Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the whole HTML page has been  loaded.

Regards,

Roy