[x3d-public] an issue with a Vrml2.0Sourcebook x3d file (which creates a minor problem rendering).

Roy Walmsley roy.walmsley at ntlworld.com
Thu May 26 07:49:37 PDT 2016

Hi John,

Yes, this file is missing from this directory. There are several files in the examples folder called wood_g.jpg. I didn’t check that they may be duplicates.

However, I referenced the original  VRML Sourcebook source files, and downloaded the version from Chapter 31. I have stored it in the directory. I’ll commit it to SourceForge if Don is OK with that.

Regards,

Roy