[x3d-public] both -children and -value or @value shouldn't be allowed

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat May 28 13:39:25 PDT 2016

Yes, it’s okay to copy the list.  I am starting to work through issues with the prototype expander.  If I run across something that seems undoable, I will report it.  For example, I reported an array inside an array not being acceptable.  I will try to revisit this.  I am making the code complex to handle either @value and -children (seems like needless complexity).  I don’t know what to do if both appear yet, so I’m going to hope that I can run the schema against the JSON before I run the prototype expander on it to catch such problems.

John