[x3d-public] an issue with a Vrml2.0Sourcebook x3d file (which creates a minor problem rendering).

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat May 28 18:57:01 PDT 2016

Good catch.  Not sure how it got like that, possibly a search/replace operation gone sideways.

I've fixed this a different way, applied DEF/USE to minimize duplicative image loading.  Better practice and silences a warning.  Modification attached and checked in, will be included in next upload, action complete.