[x3d-public] announce: X3D Java Scene Authoring Interface (SAI) open source, initial review release

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:38:11 PST 2016

At this point, I just have basic setters, getters, add children, remove
children (no implementation for children) and possible constructors (needs
work for abstract base classes).   So I have Python which generates
SAI-like stuff.   I also have JavaScript which takes XML DOM encoding and
produces Python for a document.  I do need to look over the Object Model or
model schema to see if I'm missing something obvious.  Statements come to
mind.

John