[x3d-public] Cobweb playground

Yves Piguet yves.piguet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 06:32:25 PST 2016

Hi,

To test x3d and x3dv files more easily with Cobweb, I've made a playground. You can find it here:

https://nyctergatis.com/x3d-20161121/cobweb-playground.html <https://nyctergatis.com/x3d-20161121/cobweb-playground.html>

You can write code by hand or drop a file onto the text area. Please be forgiving, it's my first use of Cobweb and I didn't want to spend too much time with layout and style at this stage.

Is there already something similar to avoid custom HTML files? Is there any interest for a more permanent address? Or that I donate my code (a few lines under GPL3!) to Cobweb?

Yves