[x3d-public] FW: loading X3D DOM. Latest Cobweb techniques?

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 20:14:23 PST 2016

Thanks to Andreas Plesch who pointed out the helpful fact that you use multiple browsers in cobweb by using an array:
   var browser = X3D.getBrowser(el_array[i]);

I was able to get the X3D JSON Loader loading both XML and DOM into two Canvas X3DCanvas elements.  I was also able to get X3DOM and Cobweb on the same page (I am pretty sure, not absolutely sure! :).

Demo (no serverside javascript, so extern protos and inlines fail):

http://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD

Source code:

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD