[x3d-public] getContainerField() [was cobweb DOM integration]

Roy Walmsley roy.walmsley at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 10 16:17:50 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I did recall later that MetadataBoolean can be used in MetadataSet, not just in the metadata field, but also in the value field.

And another example is any node derived from X3DRigidJointNode, which has the two fields body1 and body2, both of which take a RigidBody child node.

And going back to your comments on the Collision node having both children, an MFNode field, and proxy an SFNode field; all you can deduce without reference to containerField info, is that a maximum of one child goes into proxy.

Roy