[x3d-public] Purpose of X3D

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 12 12:07:42 PDT 2016

Hi Yves,

The folloning document describes how interested parties can submit any
techology contributions to the Web3D Consortium for review and
potential support of the Web3D Consortium standards-development
process.

http://www.web3d.org/standards/submission-policy

not very clear from my description but very methodical and reliable
steps to get standards-class keystrokes and art into the spec. .
Ideally make contact with a working group with enough documentation
and examples to evaluate. Maybe use the web3d wiki, Complete
assistance from the consortium to support the standards-track process
is available if needed. Otherwise, if benchmarks are met in a
convincing way with adoption support from other X3D implementations,
you can probably control it all yourself.

Thanks and Best,
Joe