[x3d-public] Purpose of X3Dng -- Animation

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 21 01:19:37 PDT 2016

Thank You Michalis.
I have used your view3dscene and you do a fine job with hanim and
other features, .
I am just getting around to looking at view3dscene again.

> really there's nothing
> limiting this system to "humanoids".

True, just that the group wanted to document a 'standard' humanoid
character tht could be aimed at medical apps.

> "Skeletal Animation"

I still think it is more than just that, fk skeletal is what we do now
and we want to allow for extended capabilities.,

more on other  comments later.

Again, thanks for your support of X3D.

All Best,
Joe