[x3d-public] announce: X3D Java Scene Authoring Interface (SAI) opensource, initial review release

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Oct 22 16:42:34 PDT 2016

On 7/2/2016 9:09 AM, John Carlson wrote:
> Should the version be more prominent in the Java doc?  I am not sure if this is possible.

Thanks for the suggestion John.  Am using revision date as the version indicator.

Now that the whole shebang is building fully again, I expect to resume incrementally postin updates pretty frequently so that the latest/greatest is up there.

You can always find latest date at the bottom of the entry-level Javadoc page, linked via _Description_ near the top.

	http://www.web3d.org/specifications/java/javadoc/index.html
	Description
	(then scroll to bottom, or use Contact bookmark)

alternatively
	http://www.web3d.org/specifications/java/javadoc/overview-summary.html#Contact

The revision date is also found directly on the main page, which is what gets embedded in the javadoc.  I added bookmark links this morning to help with that navigation.

	http://www.web3d.org/specifications/java/X3dJavaSceneAuthoringInterface.html
	http://www.web3d.org/specifications/java/X3dJavaSceneAuthoringInterface.html#Contact

If you'd like to check individual revisions, the SourceForge version control tracks them.

	https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/CreateX3dSceneAccessInterfaceJava.xslt

and commit history

	https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/23701/log/?path=/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/CreateX3dSceneAccessInterfaceJava.xslt

Am careful to test before deploying, so the regular web3D.org site should always be workable.