[x3d-public] add/deleteRoute in inlines

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 07:16:33 PDT 2016

> Thanks.
>
> On Oct 15, 2016 6:04 PM, "Joe D Williams" <joedwil at earthlink.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Maybe there a few hints back here.
>>
>> http://www.hypermultimedia.com/ajax3d/index.htm#Start
>
> These are good examples.
> Is there one on how to add a node within an inline ?

I think the idea is that you must navigate to the context. From the
top context, Try getting the Inline node, What is the context? The DEF
of the Inline node must be the name of the context,

context.node,field
it seems like all three parts are always needed to operate of a field:
the context name (the DEF of
the Inline), the node name (the DEF of the node), and the fieldname

valueofnodefield = DefofInline.nameofnodeinInline.nameofNodefield;

Thanks, I haven't looked back at those for a long time. Tony got that
running in Flux then I tried to extend it but then Flux went the way
,,,

Look at the end of the example where after things change, the root
nodes get reloaded. Not sure if that was just that Flux needed reload
or if all browsers would.

Joe