[x3d-public] DOM integration with cobweb

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 05:53:31 PDT 2016

Yeah, I am pretty excited although one does need an appreciation for these
abstract concepts of DOM vs. scene graph.

The idea is have both in parallel with synchronization. In my example I use
the DOM MutationObserver facility to trigger x3d updates after changes to
the DOM which seems to be a good fit especially since it works for unknown
HTML elements.

The practical goal is to make Cobweb easy to use for JS web programmers.

Andreas