[x3d-public] EXI for JSON -- Update X3D JSON Loader which demonstrates

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 05:10:09 PDT 2016

I have prepared an updated X3D JSON Loader which demonstrates the latest EXI for JSON.  The website is

https://x3d.carlsonsolutiondesign.com/index2.html  Click on the middle “here” to encode into EXI on the right.  Click on the right
“here” to decode and load.  One feature I haven’t described for this webpage I think is that the standard comparison image is loaded next to the JSON (below I think).  That way you can compare the output of JSON to what is expected.  My cloudflare account may be broken, so if you see a contentWindow error, it’s likely that you have an old version.  Also it seems like you have to load twice.  I am not sure why.

As always, source code is here:

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/