[x3d-public] X3D Resources Examples. Basic/UniversalMediaMaterials images are monochrome

Roy Walmsley roy.walmsley at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 5 08:22:33 PDT 2016

Leonard,

Sorry if I didn't make it clear. My attached images are generated using my
own Coin3D based viewer. The images on the web site we are comparing against
are:

http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/UniversalMediaMaterials/view
pointSlideshow.html

In all there are 547 viewpoint images listed, all appearing to be
monochrome.

Roy