[x3d-public] Proposal: expressions

Yves Piguet yves.piguet at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 11:48:47 PDT 2016

Hi Joe,

I'll rewrite my examples with X3D v3 to illustrate the difference.

The examples are complete, there is nothing more in the x3dv code. The third example (TorsionShaft), which comes from a larger scene (the simulation of an electromechanical system), benefits from implicit field names I proposed on August 30. It wasn't done on purpose, I shouldn't have mixed different changes in the same example.

I haven't looked at html integration. I must confess I haven't understood (yet?) the advantages over what's possible now with external files or inline code in html script elements.

Best,

Yves