[x3d-public] Presentation from SVVR2017

Leonard Daly Leonard.Daly at realism.com
Mon Apr 3 21:02:28 PDT 2017

I presented at Silicon Valley VR Expo 2017 last week. The title of the
presentation was "Open Source Declarative VR/3D Environment" where the
focus was on enterprise requirements for VR. In the presentation I
looked at high level requirements and capabilities of a declarative
VR/3D/AR language, and compared those requirements to the offerings from
X3DOM and A-Frame. I found that neither application met the
requirements, but both are close enough that a merge would get there.

Presentation: http://realism.com/svvr2017 (redirect to Google Slide)

Blog: http://realism.com/blog/report-svvr2017

--
*Leonard Daly*