[x3d-public] GeoElevationGrid.yScale not being output by X3dToJson.xslt

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Apr 7 17:33:37 PDT 2017

i doubt it is a bug.  there are simply a variety of ways for converters to strip (or include) default attribute values.  perhaps we should configure our settings similarly.

occasionally such a default attribute value hides in an archival .x3d and escapes earlier tests; when detected i try to remove them and confirm proper operation by C14N scrubbers.