[x3d-public] *** TITANIA AND COBWEB RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT ***

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Apr 15 17:27:44 PDT 2017

Totally impressive Holger, thanks 3.0M !

Have updated Cobweb exports to version 3/3.0 for 4 of 7 example archives (Basic, VRML 2 Sourcebook, X3D for Web Authors, X3D for Advanced Modeling), updated defaults in X3dToX3dom.xslt stylesheet, and also deployed an updated X3D-Edit authoring tool.

	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dResources.html#Examples

	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/X3dToX3dom.xslt

	https://savage.nps.edu/X3D-Edit

Each X3D scene is presented using Cobweb in its respective index page, so that is several thousand Cobweb-rendered examples emerging for direct inspection.  Example:

	X3D Example Archives: VRML 2 Sourcebook, Chapter 31 Prototypes, Figure 31 9 Spin Group Prototype
	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Vrml2Sourcebook/Chapter31Prototypes/Figure31_9SpinGroupPrototypeIndex.html

Further deployment and testing continues.  Having fun with X3D and Cobweb!  8)