[x3d-public] second release: X3DJSAILJavatranslations, javadocinX3DExamplesArchives

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 11:16:58 PDT 2017

Well I got half (or all of it, not sure) of the model to load into Octaga.  No luck with BS Contact still.  Trying web-based systems next (cobweb).

Again, you are welcome to try this.  The file was originally an OBJ from Kinect.  It’s been converted into a couple of types of JSON.

http://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/john2.x3d

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10