[x3d-public] increasing chrome's memory

Leonard Daly Leonard.Daly at realism.com
Tue Apr 18 17:30:01 PDT 2017

John,

 From what I read, it is not documented (very well). It seems to be
1.8GB (max), but that was a couple of years ago.

I found two StackOverflow answers that contain this information plus how
to extend (or extend to 1.8GB) at
  *
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29620041/is-there-any-memory-limit-for-google-chrome-browser
  *
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17491022/max-memory-usage-of-a-chrome-process-tab-how-do-i-increase-it

If those don't work there are several more listed in the Google search I
did:
https://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy-ab&btnG=Search&q=chrome+browser+increase+memory+-cache

Most of the people seem to be complaining that it is using too much memory.

Leonard Daly