[x3d-public] second release: X3DJSAIL Java translations, javadoc inX3DExamplesArchives

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Apr 18 21:30:59 PDT 2017

On 4/18/2017 9:36 AM, yottzumm at gmail.com wrote:
> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10
>
> *From: *Don Brutzman <mailto:brutzman at nps.edu>
>
>  > I found XMLUnit too, but I didn’t use it.  I’m still doing the JavaScript thing.
>
> vive la difference!
>

> We’ll see what results you get.  Fast results are often better, and I can repurpose my XML code for JSON (the comparison methods are the same, because of xml2js).
>
> I trust  <NavigationInfo avatarSize='0.25 1.6 0.75'>  is the default value?

I usually use X3D Tooltips to check first because it has jump-off links to spec, XML Schema, XML DTD and JSON Schema for cross checking.

	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/X3dTooltips.html#NavigationInfo

Spec is authoritative:

	23.4.4 NavigationInfo
	http://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19775-1/V3.3/Part01/components/navigation.html#NavigationInfo

NavigationInfo : X3DBindableNode {
   SFBool   [in]     set_bind
   MFFloat  [in,out] avatarSize      [0.25 1.6 0.75]   [0,∞)
etc.

Quick check of the rest showed that they all matched.

	http://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dSchemaDocumentation3.3/x3d-3.3_HAnimJoint.html
	http://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dDoctypeDocumentation3.3.html#HAnimJoint
	http://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dJsonSchemaDocumentation3.3/x3d-3.3-JSONSchema_NavigationInfo.html