[x3d-public] X3DJSONLD upgraded to Cobweb 3.1

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 15:15:26 PDT 2017

X3DJSONLD has been upgraded to Cobweb 3.1.  You will find most of the demos work.  In addition, I have moved of the external shaders to use x3d_ shader variables, but not all.  I am going to migrate my PlayCanvas shaders to Cobweb and other vendors  to see if I get better results.

http://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/

X3DJSONLD is a X3D JSON loader and viewer in Cobweb and X3DOM.  It also translates between several formats,
Including XML, JSON, x3DJSAIL JavaScript, PLY, STL.  Some of these are still experimental.