[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL, missing serialVersionUID

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Apr 23 15:25:57 PDT 2017

This is a warning that applies to officially Serializable Java objects, which is a feature we haven't yet considered in X3DJSAIL.

Lots more found online, examples

	https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/java/io/Serializable.html

	http://stackoverflow.com/questions/285793/what-is-a-serialversionuid-and-why-should-i-use-it

I don't think it is very helpful to implement a partial feature, since it may lead to unmet expectations by someone.  Plus we don't have plans for X3D serialization to Java.  So it seems OK for you to disable/ignore those warnings.