[x3d-public] subversion checkouts and retrievals

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Apr 24 10:14:27 PDT 2017

On 4/24/2017 9:29 AM, yottzumm at gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> I guess it’s time to download the whole SVN repository again.  Sigh!  At least until I hit the special file.
>
> John
Just check out from the point you want.  Here is where I check out from:

https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/

which avoids the unnecessary "legacy" branch at

https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/legacy/

Lower in the tree is of course fine too.  SourceForge provides checkout links and instructions at each level.  For example:

https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/

https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/X3dToJava.xslt

History (code log)
https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/24997/log/?path=/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/X3dToJava.xslt

"Download this file"
https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/X3dToJava.xslt?format=raw

or simply
https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/X3dToJava.xslt

Very flexible, just walk around the web interface until you find the diff or source that you want.