[x3d-public] MFString quoting [was: interesting sample]

Leonard Daly Leonard.Daly at realism.com
Tue Apr 25 21:40:40 PDT 2017

I agree that the document is wrong, unless there is someplace else in
the document that indicates that the text is what appears after any
legal XML parser. It may also be the case that an entity (e.g., ")
is the same as the referenced character. I am not that familiar with
that level of detail in XML syntax.

BTW, now is the time to propose significant changes in the structure of
an encoding. None of the existing encodings are compatible with HTML, so
it will be necessary to do work there anyway. It is a good time to
improve upon things.

Leonard Daly

--
*Leonard Daly*