[x3d-public] MFString quoting [was: interesting sample]

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 14:21:06 PDT 2017

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 3:55 PM, <yottzumm at gmail.com> wrote:

> It’s
>

> http://x3dgraphics.com/slidesets/X3dForWebAuthors/
> Chapter02GeometryPrimitives.pdf
>

> Got caught in the grand renaming.  Also the parent page is wrong.

Thanks.
Page 28 in the pdf shows the
http://x3dgraphics.com/examples/X3dForWebAuthors/Chapter02-GeometryPrimitives/TextSpecialCharactersIndex.html
example and confirms that cobweb and x3dom render as intended. However,
TextSpecialCharactersIndex.html needs to be adjusted so it displays
&amp instead of & , for example. So probably

ampersand & is &amp;

 in the html

needs to become

ampersand & is &amp;amp;

to show the correct x3d on the web page.

-Andreas

--
Andreas Plesch
39 Barbara Rd.