[x3d-public] view3dscene cannot open file in c:/Users/... (was: MFString quoting)

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Apr 27 11:13:02 PDT 2017

C:\Users\don\Desktop\test_kest_mfstring_quotes.x3d worked today, as did renaming back to original.

so either your original supposition about obscure "downloaded from internet" security blocker changed when i touched it, or else random windows persnicketiness i guess.

too bad it's working now, we were going to send "bugfix of the month" award to Vince!  :0

reboots fix many problems, onward...