[x3d-public] interesting sample

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 18:17:35 PDT 2017

Note, the textchar.x3d file was from X3DJSONLD—I can now view the XML and DOM (generated from JSON) in both cobweb and x3dom—thanks for any work on those, I also have been patching X3DJSONLD.  The JSON was generated by X3dToJson.xslt from the TextSpecialCharacters.x3d and was from X3D resources examples *originally*.  There’s a new version of TextSpecialCharacters.x3d as of April 2nd.  There are differences in the comments now, that I will likely need to address 😊.  Sorry for any confusion.  Back to the patching.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10