[x3d-public] draft revision: X3D Specification Relationships diagram

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Aug 10 14:03:46 PDT 2017

Thanks for feedback during our ongoing ISO meeting this week.

Following discussions, the editors have decided to also produce a separate C language binding for X3D.   Languages and editors:

a. Dick Puk, Roy Walmsley, Don Brutzman and John Carlson, EcmaScript 19777-1
b. Dick Puk, Don Brutzman, Roy Walmsley and John Carlson, Java       19777-2
c. Roy Walmsley and Myeong Won Lee,                       C          19777-3
d. Roy Walmsley and Myeong Won Lee,                       C++        19777-4
e. Myeong Won Lee and Roy Walmsley,                       C#         19777-5
f. Masaki Aono, John Carlson, Brutzman, Walmsley,         Python     19775-6

Attached please find updated draft revision to the X3D Specification Relationships diagram reflecting this change.

Roy we will need to initiate ISO New Work Item Proposals (NWIPs) as part of the formal commencement of work for each project.

A new multilingual playing field is emerging... pretty exciting!