[x3d-public] I played a little. Re: Scene Access Interface: autogeneratingPython

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 09:13:57 PDT 2017

Masaki,

Thank you for putting up with errors in my code. I have a new HelloWorld.py for you to try. It may work for you, but it doesn’t work for me.   I get different errors. Could you tell me how you set your CLASSPATH to include X3DJSAIL?  I think I accidentally removed that from my code.  Oops!

Thanks!

Attached.

John

$ python HelloWorld.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "HelloWorld.py", line 2, in <module>
    from X3Dautoclass import *
  File "C:\Users\coderextreme\X3DJSONLD\src\main\python\X3Dautoclass.py", line 320, in <module>
    X3DObject = autoclass('org.web3d.x3d.jsail.Core.X3DObject')
  File "C:\Users\coderextreme\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\jnius\reflect.py", line 158, in autoclass
    c = find_javaclass(clsname)
  File "jnius\jnius_export_func.pxi", line 25, in jnius.find_javaclass (jnius\jnius.c:16918)
jnius.JavaException: Class not found b'org/web3d/x3d/jsail/Core/X3DObject'
Sent from Mail for Windows 10