[x3d-public] Script Illustrative Example [was: X3D Specification Relationshipsdiagram]

Leonard Daly Leonard.Daly at realism.com
Fri Aug 11 21:08:47 PDT 2017

John,

> It seems to me that eval the script text each time, especially in an
> animation loop, is needlessly expensive.

This comment was really in response to Andreas' statement that Cobweb
does an eval each time a script starts up. Perhaps I misinterpreted
that. It wasn't a criticism of anything you've done, because I haven't
followed it closely enough to know and I know this is still in development.

--
*Leonard Daly*
3D Systems & Cloud Consultant